The Soto Norte Project (PSN for its acronym in Spanish) is a historic commitment in Santander to make mining for life, conceived from the social sustainability that has water conservation as a guiding principle, guarantees the anticipated development of the region and preserves and promotes the pride of the territory.
The PSN honors the Province of Soto Norte in the department of Santander and is based on a social mode built hand in hand with the communities, which measures their achievements through the well- being of the inhabitants of the region and where we invest from the present to guarantee the future and the sustained and comprehensive development of the region.
The Soto Norte Project aims to become a business and social management model that, through job creation, support for local entrepreneurs and formalization of small miners, is a pillar of sustainable development in the Province of Soto Norte, Santander, and Colombia.
The Soto Norte Project works to build a Soto Norte that is united, happy, prosperous and proud of its identity, through investment in multiple plans for community well-being and programs for the conservation and care of water throughout the region.
We protect our people, first and foremost and at all times..
We protect the environment and support the progress of our communities in order to build a better future for the next generations.
Our operation is based on the trust and credibility we generate in relationships with all stakeholders.
We work together to achieve a common goal.
We are a team of 600 people
(Collaborators) working for a better future
for Soto Norte and Colombia
Human talent is considered the most valuable asset within our organization, which is why we are committed to the integral development of the entire team, in search of facilitating the achievement of corporate objectives. Likewise, we seek to attract, develop and retain talent, prioritizing and valuing the skills, commitment and motivation of each member of the group, seeking the prosperity of the organization and the integral development of its collaborators.
At the Soto Norte Project we have an excellent team, with the qualities, experience, training and knowledge necessary to meet corporate objectives and achieve the expected results in terms of efficiency, effectiveness, safety and responsibility.
Each of the areas of the company, in addition to its corporate functions, is committed to the development of an upstanding work, in which respect for people, the environment and the surroundings is always a priority.
Code of Ethics
Transparency is one of the corporate values to which the Soto Norte Project is committed. We are consistent in what we think, say and do, always acting ethically.
We have developed a series of corporate policies that are aimed at ensuring that our actions, our interpersonal relationships and our relationships with suppliers, the community and governments, are governed by the strictest standards of behavior.
Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct is a guide to our actions as part of the Soto Norte Project, which orients collective behavior and frames it within a set of principles on which we must act. This is a beacon that guides the company's relations with its environment, the interactions between collaborators, contractors, suppliers and their different stakeholders.
By applying and embracing these principles in our daily activities, we are demonstrating that we belong to a upright, accountable and transparent organization. We act motivated by the desire to always do the right thing.
The policies associated with the Code of Conduct are as follows:
- Socioeconomic Investment Policy and Donations
- Third Party Due Diligence Policy
- Internal Investigations Policy
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Ethics Helpline Policy
of the Code of Conduct
- Complies with occupational safety and health policies and regulations. At the Soto Norte Project, safety is a priority.
- Treat everyone with respect. You have the obligation not to discriminate or exercise any type of harassment, whether sexual, work-related or psychological, or violent behavior in the exercise of all your work activities, outside or within the company.
- Comply with all guidelines to protect and minimize the impact on the environment in each of your activities.
- Support and promote the protection of the rights of children and adolescents in all the company's activities, and contribute to improving the quality of life of future generations.
- Do not engage in any activity that may create a conflict of interest. You are responsible for reporting any irregular conduct that may affect the image of the company.
- Behave in an exemplary manner in business dealings. Do not offer or receive improper payments, or accept any gifts, invitations or hospitality from contractors, suppliers and third parties in the scope of your activities that do not
- Prepare and deliver all information in a timely, honest and accurate manner.
- Properly use the assets of the Soto Norte Project only for the requirements of your work.
- Ensure that all external or third-party communication about the Soto Norte Project is pre- approved.
- Take care of the privileged and confidential information you receive and share it only with those who have authorization.
607 697 1200
Transversal Oriental N° 90-102
Torre Empresarial Cacique Piso 11
Cod. postal: 680003
Bucaramanga, Santander (Colombia)